Monday, January 30, 2017

Kitchen Contest

One of the moderators at Thread'n'Stitches yahoo group is hosting a Kitchen Contest.  I have already added 9 pictures of things I've made to the album.  I will share some of the things I've made recentlyTwo of them are home cooked food items which I will not share. Come join in our fun. 

Our weather has been unusually warm and just cool some days.  We had one little snow flurry go through, and so far no ice which is unusual for our area of Missouri.

Spring is just around the corner, and flowers are beginning to peek their heads through the cold soil. 

Take care, and I hope you enjoy seeing my work.  Let me know by sending me a little message.  I love hearing from those that stop by my blog. 

Knit bobble stitch by someone's pattern.  I think it would make a neat scrubby cloth.   

 crocheting the bobble stitch, by Melva in our Learn a Stitch.  No pattern I just stitches this up. 

Basket Weave Cloth knit by Melva in our Learn a Stitch at Thread'n'Stitches yahoo group.

Burges doily designed by Melva, and can be
found on this blog. Very easy to crochet, so if you haven't learned the stitch here is a very simple pattern to learn by. 

 Valentine doily designed by Crochet Memories.

Google for free pattern

 Waffle dishcloth From Homespun Living

Mystery KAL with Knitwitt on facebook .  I hope to join in on the next one.  This is a Pineapple.   


No comments: